Friday, July 20, 2012

Sheepdog's Comments cause a stir



Today, Sheepdog commented on a nytimes.com post and this is what he said (not edited and in full):

"I knew there would be ignorant comments about gun laws and the NRA on here. For your information fairobserver, the world is FULL of guns! Laws like the treaty the UN is trying to pass will only keep guns out of the hands of law obiding people. Evil people will always have guns. My question is where in the heck were all my sheepdogs at??? There should have been 30 conceal carriers in that theater that stood up and took out the shooter. If I was there I would have saved lives."

The original article is here:
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/20/live-updates-on-movie-theater-shooting-in-colorado

So what are your thoughts? Sheepdog had multiple comments in response to his, and all blaming the actions of one less than sane killer on the NRA and lack of gun control and legislature.


-Peep

No comments:

Post a Comment